Hello and Welcome
If you've found your way to my website, there's a good chance that you're feeling stuck. Maybe your world shifted unexpectedly and you need support. Maybe you've been struggling for a long time and are just now realizing that something needs to change - but you're not sure what or how. Maybe you've suffered loss or trauma and it feels as though you're no longer standing on solid ground. Or maybe everyone says you're doing great!, but you don't feel fully alive or authentic in the world. People come to Still Mind Counseling to work on a wide range of issues; from anxiety, depression, grief, and trauma to a search for insight, self-awareness and growth.
My name is Bonnie Farnell. I am a fully licensed LPC private-practice clinician and the owner of Still Mind Counseling. I understand that looking for a therapist or counselor can feel overwhelming – especially if you’re already dealing with difficult symptoms. As you search for information, you're probably reading about a myriad of counseling approaches, specialties, theories and styles, which likely adds to the confusion. With this website, I hope to simplify your search and provide you with the information you need to get started.
Credentials & Professional Affiliations
- I am a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Colorado.
- I hold an MA-IDP: Master’s degree in the field of mental health / International Disaster Psychology - from the University of Denver.
- I have experience providing a full-range of counseling services to clients of different ages, cultures, religions, genders, sexual orientations, and abilities in educational settings, agencies, integrated-care settings and private practices.
- I am a member of the American Psychological Association.
- I am a member of the American Counselors Association.
- I am a member of the Colorado Psychological Association.
“You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” - C.S. Lewis